Wednesday 21 March 2018

Cave Stream



Walking down the track to get to the cave. The amazing scenery was breathtaking. After the briefing, I stepped foot in the caves. The icy water made my feet tingle, as I submerged more of my body my feet go numb! My hands brush against the limestone walls, earlier that day the teacher explained that they were made of bones! The water gets deeper and deeper until it's at waist deep the chill makes me shake. When I climbed up the waterfalls, shimmed through little ledges and climbed up the big ladder the adrenaline was pumping through my veins.
Looking back now one thing that I took away from that experience is that you can do anything you put your mind to because travelling there I thought I would be scared but when we reached the cave I wasn't. Next time we drive past on the way to Christchurch I can say "I've been there!"
Cave stream was an INCREDIBLE experience don't let a little cold water or eel stop you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Please introduce yourself!
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me!
3. Dont be an egg!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback on your blog!

Thanks
Sammi