Wednesday 8 March 2017

SLIGHTLY RANDOM!

Image result for narwhal unicornI woke up, but I wasn't in my bedroom. I don't even think I was on earth. The sky was pink with a huge purple ball of light in the middle of it and the ground blue with flower type plant sticking out of the ground with huge, sharp teeth clamping up and down. A big sign that seemed to be floating read in bold, wonky letters that read ' WeLCoME tO SnAZtOpIA!'. Behind me, narwhals swam, plunged and dived into a small ocean of glistening green water trickled down from a small waterfall, The narwhals were singing a strange repetitive song that sounded like 'NARWALS WE ARE NARWALS, NARWALS SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN CAUSING A COMMOTION CAUSE WE ARE SO AWESOME!' Slightly random I thought to myself. Then suddenly I hear a barking noise, well, not really a bark, more like a bork. I turned around to see green chickens borking and purple giraffes that are chirping and little birds growling like a lion. "this is a very peculiar place" I think silently to myself. "and what in the name of places has green water, pink skys, and yellow coloured zebras, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." The yellow zebra just fired a bomb at me and I exploded. THE END

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam - I love the descriptive language you have used - especially the sentences about the narwals 'glistening green water trickled' and 'swam, plunged and dived'. They really created great imagery! Maybe next time you could look at your paragraphing and writing the narwal song like you see the verses of a poem/song, so the reader can really enjoy your fun rhymes! I love reading your creative writing Sam - thought the ending was great - how the bomb caught you mid- thought - loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Please introduce yourself!
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me!
3. Dont be an egg!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback on your blog!

Thanks
Sammi