Tuesday 21 June 2016



Nicole Laura Doolan


Nicki is my wonderful cousin. She is one of three sisters on my mum's side. She has long, straight, brown hair that's usually tied up in a messy ponytail. At the moment, Nicki is 178 cm tall (5 ft 8). She often wears Nike sneakers when she goes for a run or to netball practice, or sandals and a dress. Her eyes are a hazel and are very kind. Her smile is always showing because she is always happy. Nicki is also very pretty. Her favorite color is green but she never wears it. When you are mischievous she spots it almost immediately because she has eyes like a hawk...
Nicki is happy a lot and always energetic and fun. When she’s happy or excited she says ‘mint’ and ‘choice’ and when I get a bit over excited she says ‘calm the farm, dude’. Nicki went school at CPIT (Christchurch polytechnic institute of technology!). After she graduated as a nurse she hoped to get a job at the Greymouth hospital however, she got a job at the Reefton hospital instead. She now shares a house with a lady named Helen who she met in Reefton. Until recently Nicki lived in Greymouth and drove to work every day, but after some nurses delivered a baby in Reefton, she decided to move there so she didn’t miss out on the good, exciting jobs.
Nicki is very sensible and tells my brothers and I off when we need it .
If I could describe her in 5 words they would be kind, fun, helpful, smart and enthusiastic. When she was young she had a horse named Andy who still lives at Nicki’s house in Greymouth . Right now, one of her other sisters Kayla is in the USA at a horse camp as a teacher. Nicki would help anybody if she had the chance, partly because she is a nurse and also because she is very caring. Nicki loves netball before she worked in Reefton she played for Cobden who represent the west coast and the team also made it to the canterbury town and country.  When Nicki walks through our door my brothers and I instantly light up. Even after we have been told off.
It’s easy to recognise her most loved possessions. She loves her phone and has it at hand almost everywhere, it’s an iPhone 6s and she got for her birthday. She also has a little brown teddy named brownie that she got given when she was a baby. Nicki also loves all of her family members and friends. But most of all she loves me and my brothers and we love her!


THE END


By Sammi  Age: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Please introduce yourself!
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me!
3. Dont be an egg!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback on your blog!

Thanks
Sammi