Thursday 16 June 2016

Doing What We Love By Sammi

Doing what we love!

The waterfall was as beautiful as usual; water trickling down the glossy rocks,
The vibrant leaves and flowers swaying in the cool summer breeze,
 Sunshine beaming down on the mossy rocks,
Birds singing and chirping in the cloudless sky,
People admiring the breathtaking views of coal creek falls.
Rachel and I are having fun walking,
taking photos,
         chatting and watching the stunning scenery.
    Doing what we love.

By Sammi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Please introduce yourself!
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me!
3. Dont be an egg!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback on your blog!

Thanks
Sammi