Wednesday 18 October 2017

Proposed Hollyford/Haast Road

Sammi- My point of view is the Conservationists/Environmentalists/Tourism Operators/Opposition


The road has the backing of all four west coast councils and a lot of locals but  I think the road should not be put in because:

It will cost over 250 million dollars to put in!

Making of the road will destroy some of the animals habitats and maybe hurt the animals!

When the road is finished you will have to pay to go on it!

They will have to build more buildings, hotels.etc. for people to stay at!

I know the road will be put in to help our country with tourism but the drive to Milford sound also has a lot of nice views and when you finally get there it makes it more special thinking that the long drive was worth it.
I agree with this point of view its not just for Social Studies Slam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I am looking forward to reading your quality comment! Try and follow these steps when commenting please:

1. Please introduce yourself!
2. Tell me a joke, something funny to engage me!
3. Dont be an egg!
4. Leave your blog address so I can give you some feedback on your blog!

Thanks
Sammi